viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2012

Inner Worlds


"Inner Worlds"

 Watercolor and Ink on paper, 16 Feb 1980

  In those days I was a young student in the USA, along my dear wife. She was expecting our first baby. Somehow the idea of "life in the inside" as a principle, not just as a situation, came through my mind. This image has so many interpretations that I would not dare to list them here, just try yourself!

   First I draw the stones with a fountain pen, big ones first. I added the shades with a wet brush. Finally I added the color circles and the yellow background. 







If you like this blog, please share it with your friends.
Send them this link: http://neguentropics.blogspot.com.es 
 
Your comments are important feedback - Please feel free to post them
in the box below 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario