sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

Dream factory


"Dream factory"
Watercolor and pen on paper, 10 May 2009



  Applying color and then drawing with pen has been one of my favorite techniques. I created here a dream-like atmosphere and then I added a few rare tools and objects. I liked the idea of some place where dreams were made, as an universal software, perhaps even hardware, for everyone to use.

  In this technique, although I begin the work with a general idea and intention, I don't know the final result until is finished. In a sense, the picture is making it self on the way, demanding more color here or more weight there until there is nothing missing.



If you like this blog, please share it with your friends.
Send them this link: http://neguentropics.blogspot.com.es 
 
Your comments are important feedback - Please feel free to post them
in the box below 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario